November 12, 2008

i've missed you...

So it has been over a week since I've written... I know... I've kind of missed me, too! What was I thinking to let my blog feel so lonely for so long?! Do you really want to know? This is what I was thinking... in no particular order...

... owww... my arm really hurts from that hour of wii tennis with my Mom.

... I can't believe this science project is due this week!

... I'm really glad Eric has been helping on the science project so I don't have to.

... This is the last week of marching band... sad.

... Happy Veteran's Day to my Hubby.

... Why is there school on Veteran's day?

... I have the house all to myself... kind of nice.

... Cam's first church retreat... wish I could be there to see his reactions.

... I think it's time to throw my flowers away... but they still smell good.

1 comment:

Busy Bee Suz said...

I can see you going to the Dr and complaining of WII tennis elbow. Too funny. Who has a science project You, or the kids????
Take care...missed ya.